Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental pricelist
Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental recommended route
Recommend route map: Da Nang and Hoi An to Hue recoomended route
- Hai Van mountain pass. The Mountain is 21km long, 500 meter high, also being the boder of Hue and Da Nang city. With the Ocean, moutain and city view mank the pass become one of the most impressive pass in Vietnam. You can coffe, some foods by the way.
- Lang Co bay, one of the most beautiful bay in the word. You can also have good seafoods at local restaurant on the beach here
- Mo waterfall: After going down from Hai Van pass, you can take 10 minutes ride to Dream waterfall
- City of Ghost: This is one of biggest and most beautiful cemetary in the world. You can learn about the lives and the reason why the poor fishing village can build such a stunning tombs
- Thanh Toan tiled bridge. After ridding thought local village and countryside rice field, you can have a break at Thanh Toan ancient village. At here you can have some sugar cane juice, coconut juice by the famous tiled roof bridge.
How to book Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental service
To book the bike please fill in the booking form or provides us below information:
- Your name and ways to contact you.
- Type and number of bike you want to hire
- When and where you would like to pick up the bike
- Where and when you would like to return the bike.
What to note when rent from Da Nang to Hue?
- Having breakfast but not too big
- Bring sunscream, waterproof bags, rain coats, and swimming cloth
- Wearing climbing shoes, sun glasses and long shirt and pants if you like
- Bring both cash and credit card for personal expenses
- Do not stay up late and dink too much alcohol before the trip
- Do not put your important things in to your bag that be sent to Hue by truck