DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle of Hue motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes.
DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL PRICE LIST
- WHAT IS INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES?
- MOTORBIKE TYPE INFORMATION
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENAL
- NORMAL COST FOR A MOTORBIKE REPAIR IN VIETNAM
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Delivering motorbikes to your hotel.
- Free sending luggages to the next destination.
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
WHAT IS DEPOSIT:
- Or 01 ID card + copy of passport
- or 01 Passport for all bikes
- or 100 to 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
Yamaha XTZ, Honda XR and kawasaki KLX are the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an owesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany. They are is an ideal choice for a safe authentic adventure. Although the price is not too expensive, this bike is powerful for any mountainous roads and fit for every people.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
- Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour full day
- Hoi An to Hue motorbike top gear tour
- Top gear Hoi An monkey mountain tour
- Hoi An motorbike tour- Explore the rural Hoi An