DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle of Da Nang motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes.
DA NANG MOTORBIKE RENTAL PRICE LIST
- Includes, Excludes and Deposit
- Where to ride to with Da Nang motorbike rental
- Da Nang motorbike rental information
- Things to note when doing Da nang motorbike rental
- Normal cost for fixing motorbike when do Da Nang motorbike rental
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Free sending 1 luggages to the next destination (extra 2 usd for the next one)
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
WHAT IS DEPOSIT:
- Or 01 ID card + copy of passport
- or 01 Passport for all bikes
- 0r 100 to 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
- Note: if you hire the from Da Nang to Ha Noi or Sai Gon
- Please hire atleast 8 days ( No shipping fee)
- If hire less than 8 days, please pay extra 50 usd for shipping fee
Da Nang to Hue motorbike rental
Hiring a bike in Da Nang then ride to Hue one way via Hai Van pass is the most popular choice for those who love adventure. Besides, the amazing view from the legend pass, you also have change to enjoy seafood at Lang Co Bay, swim at Elephant spring and get an amzing picture from Lap An lagoon
Riding from Hue to Sai Gon ( Ho Chi Minh city )
It is over 900km from Da Nang to Sai Gon, this trip normally take 7 days with various experiences. The company can also send the luggages to Sai Gon for you.
- Day 1. Riding from Da Nang to Hoi An
- Day 2. Riding around Hoi An to explore Hoi An ancent town, An Bang beach, Bay Mau coconut forest and My Son holy land
- Day 3. Riding from Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Day 4. Riding from Quy Nhon to Nha Trang
- Day 4. Driving around Nha Trang
- Day 5. Riding from Nha Trang to Mui Ne
- Day 6. Riding around Mui Ne
- Day 7. Riding from Mui Ne to Sai Gon
Da Nang to Ha Noi motorbike rental one way
Ha Noi is 800km from Da Nang city, the best duration to explore this trip is 7 days
- Day 1. Riding to Hue city to explore Hue Abandonned park, Hue royal monuments and beach
- Day 2. Riding to Dong Hoi, on the way explore Vinh Moc tunnle
- Day 3. Riding from Dong Hoi city to Phong Nha
- Day 4. Explore Phong Nha caves
- Day 5. Riding from Phong Nha to Ninh binh
- Day 6. Explore Ninh Binh such as Tam Coc, Trang An, Bai Dinh
- Day 7. Riding from Ninh Binh to Ha Noi
Automatic scooters are the two most simplest bikes to ride. This is the best choice for the beginer or who do not have much experience. In spite of lowest cost, anyway, the automatic bikes are strong enough for any routes in Vietnam
Semiautomatic scooters are the most stable bikes for those who love to explore nature and local lives safely. Although, this bikes need to change the gear when riding, but they are savely petrol. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with extremely reasonable prices when choose this bike for Da Nang motorbike rental.
Maual motorbikes are the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an owesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany. They are is an ideal choice for a safe authentic adventure. This bike is powerful for any mountainous roads and fit for every people.
- Before and after the journey of Da Nang motorbike rental, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes
When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go