HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle from Hue motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes?
WHAT IS INCLUDES ?
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Delivering motorbikes to your hotel.
- Free sending luggages to the next destination.
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
WHAT IS EXCLUDES?
- Petrol & Meal
WHAT IS DEPOSIT?
01 ID card / 01 Passport / coppy of passport or 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
SELECT YOUR MOTORBIKES
Semi-automatic, Automatic 110cc and Win 110cc are the three most popular bikes for an unforgettable adventure. 110cc bikes are strong enough for any routes in Vietnam and are low cost.
Automatic Yamaha novou 135cc are the most stable motorbike for those who love to explore nature and local lives safely. This bike is not only easy to drive, but also very powerful in any roads. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with an extremely reasonable price when choosing this bike.
Yamaha XTZ, Honda XR and kawasaki is an ideal choice for an adventure in safety. The price is not too expensive,and is powerful enoughfor any mountainous road and fit for every people. They are the perfect motorbikes for every type of road, size of person and travel purpose. You will have an awesome time in Viet Nam on these bikes.
NOTE: Extra 39 usd for an English speaking tour guide (rider)
NOTE: Extra 39 usd/day for an English speaking tour guide (rider)
THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL:
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
- Costs for a motorbike repair in Vietnam?
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000