PHONG NHA MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Phong Nha ke Bang is a national park located in a limestone area of about 200,000 hectares in Quang Binh province, central Viet Nam. The Park is one of the two largest limestone regions in the world and has a network of about 300 large and small caves. The best way to explore all things is PHONG NHA MOTORBIKE RENTAL
Automatic Yamaha novou 135cc are the most stable motorbike for those who love to explore nature and local lives safely. This bike is not only easy to drive, but also very powerful in any roads. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with an extremely reasonable price when choosing this bike
Yamaha XTZ, Honda XR is an ideal choice for an adventure in safety. The price is not too expensive,and is powerful enoughfor any mountainous road and fit for every people. They are the perfect motorbikes for every type of road, size of person and travel purpose. You will have an awesome time in Viet Nam on these bikes
PHONG NHA MOTORBIKE RENTAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- WHAT IS INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES?
- MOTORBIKE INFORMATION
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING PHONG NHA MOTORBIKE RENAL
- NORMAL COST FOR A MOTORBIKE REPAIR IN VIETNAM
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Delivering motorbikes to your hotel.
- Free sending luggages to the next destination.
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
- Petrol, Meals and Accommodation
WHAT IS DEPOSIT:
- Or 01 ID card + copy of passport
- Or 01 Passport for all bikes
- Or 100 to 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VND and 1 dollar is 22.000 VND
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relacing new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungee cords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relay box 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000