Budget daily group Hue city tour
To know more about daily life, historical places, religious constructions and stunning natural beauty of Ancient Hue city – Hidden Land travel would love to invite you to join in Hue city tourwhich is the most convenient trip to do. We ensure that you will have the best moments when discovering the wold cultural city.
Budget daily group Hue city tour Itinerary
Places: Royal antique museum, old citadel, garden house village, Thien Mu Pagoda, Royal tombs, conical hat and incense stich making village, Perfume River.
Vehicles: Bus and boat.
IN THE MORNING (Visit places by bus)
8:00- 8h15 am. Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Hue city. Then we spend a little time brief the tour program including times, places, notes and depart for Hue city tour.
9:00 am. Arrive at the first destinations of Hue city tour.
- Royal antique museum: you can see many ancient things belong to King and people of Nguyen Dynasty. Also, here displays the gallery of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, head-gear which the most popular items of ancients.
- The old Citadel: the home of Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty- the last royal dynasty of Viet Nam. Visit here you have chance to admire the unique structures, experience the real feeling how King and ancients lived, know more about this history of country and learn about interesting cultural features.
- Garden House Village: These houses are surrounded by lush, well-trimmed gardens. You will find yourself peaceful and be calm by the cool nature gives to your soul.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: Hue city tour full day will show you one of the biggest and oldest pagodas in the city. Thien Mu pagoda has been becoming one of the symbols of Hue through any period of time. Coming here you can admire how unique the architecture of Thien Mu is, including towers, statue of a giant marble turtle carrying big steles. Also, you can listen to the mysterious stories of love and the reason of building Thien Mu Pagoda.
12:00 am. Back to Town to have lunch buffet foods includes Hue foods.
IN THE AFTERNOON
1:00 pm. We continue Hue city tour by visiting the Royal Tombs of Nguyen Dynasty.
- Minh Mang Tomb: The tomb of Emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) who was the 2nd King of Nguyen dynasty.The Tomb of Minh Mang is considered as the best symbol of the harmonious combination of nature and architecture.
- KhaiDinh Tomb: KhaiDinh is the 12themperor of Nguyen Dynasty (1885-1925) and his tomb is considered as the most massive and beautiful mausoleum in Hue. In spite of not big as other royal tombs but it took so much time and effort of ancient people to finish the construction.
- TuDuc Tomb:TuDucwas the 4th King of Nguyen Dynasty and his tomb is considered as one of the most beautiful picturesque and largest works in royal monument complex.
After the royal tombs, we will visit conical hat and incense stich making Village to know more about the local daily life and nice cultural features of Hue imperial city tour. Then you will get in the Dragon Boat Cruise on the romantic Perfume River to see fishing village, admire beautiful sunset and have relax for a long day trip.
4:30 pm. Back to the city and drop off at your hotel. End Hue city tour.
Necessary things to notes when doing budget daily group Hue city tour
- Prepare yourself essential personal belongings such as: camera, hat, sunglasses, sun screen, trousers, snack.
- Some of destinations are holy and spirit places so you should keep quite when visiting.
- Wear polite cloth when visit holy places
- English speaking Guide
- Lunch Buffet
- Dragon Boat
- A/C Bus.
- Entrance fees
|Prices / pax / day||12 usd = 250.000 vnd /pax|
Best daily group tour from Hue: