HOI AN HUE BACK TO HOI AN BY CAR
Hoi An Hue back to Hoi An by car in a day is a popular choice for those who just want to relax in Hoi An ancient town, especially for tourists have flight from Da Nang.
What are expected to see in Hoi An Hue back to hoi an by car
On the way to Hue, you will have the opportunity to visit the Hai Van Pass. It is well-known all over the world with the appearance in the BBC’s Top Gear Vietnam Special
Hue city is a tourist destination not to be missed when you travel to central Vietnam. The old city was the capital city of Vietnam from 1802 to 1945. Coming to Hue, you have the opportunity to admire the royal the architectural works such as the Hue royal citadel, Hue imperial city, the Forbidden City. In addition, you can visit the royal massive monuments like:
- Hue citadel
- Khai Dinh tomb
- Tu Duc tomb
- Ming Mang tomb
- Thien Mu pagoda
- Tu Hieu pagoda
- Boat on perfume river
Below is list of typical foods you must try
- Bún bò – noodle soup) with beef, pork or crab and grilled pork
- Beo cake– literally water fern cake.
- Nam cake –steamed shrimp rice cake.
- Loc cake– steamed clear tapioca cake.
- Bánh Khoái– stuffed rice pancake.
- Ram ít– Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling
- Nem Lui– Grilled chopped meat
HOI AN HUE BACK TO HOI AN BY CAR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
HOI AN HUE BACK TO HOI AN PRICE LIST
|CAR TYPES||4 seats car||7 seats car||16 seats car|
|PRICE / CAR||89 usd/car||99 usd/car||109 usd/car|