Hoi An to My Son by private car overview
The hightlight for Hoi An to My son by private car is My Son Sanctuary, an UNESCO World Heritage site dating from the 4th to 13th centuries. It is the ancient capital of the Champa Kingdom. My Son holy land comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremony of kings of the Champa dynasty, and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam
In the private car from Hoi An to My son you will visit Thanh Ha pottery village which located by Thu Bon river, about 4 km westward of Hoi An center. This is one of the stops of tourists on their journey from beautiful Hoi An ancient town to My Son- the World Heritages. At Thanh Ha Pottery Village, you will visit a space of traditional occupational village preserved intact in cultural scenery such as: banian tree, dock, communal house, religious monuments and directly enjoy clever, skillful hands of the potters producing high quality utensils. You will also find here folk but attactive gifts.
- My Son holy land: 150.000 vnd / pax.
- Thanh Ha pottery village: 20.000 vnd
- Marble mountain: 40.000 vnd
- Ba Na hill: 650.000 vnd
- Service includes: Comfortable private car, basic English speaking driver, road tolls & parking fees and a bottle of water, 24 hour assistance
- Service excludes: Personal expenses, tour guide, entrance tickets, meals, accommodation and tips
- Car brands: Toyota Vios, Altis, Innova, Fortuner, Hiace; Ford Everest, Transit; Honda Civic, City; Kia K3; Mercedess, Chevrolet