HUE FOOD TOUR BY NIGHT
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
- Departure time: 4-5.pm
- Pickup location: Centrally located hotels in Hue City.
- Drop off: Centrally located site in Hue City.
- Dong Ba market
- Pay when finish the tour
- Taste authentic Hue Foods
- Learn about the culinary and the culture of Hue.
- Get good opportunities to take pictures.
- Relax on cyclo for leisure
- Enjoy the traditional music on perfume river
HUE FOOD TOUR OVERVIEW
“Hue, Viet Nam ancient capital, is cultural and culinary heart of the country, where the complex history and rich tradition have produced that are both simple and sophisticated” According to a research, Viet Nam cuisine has 1.700 different dishes. Of these, 1400 come from Hue. HUE FOOD TOUR by night gives you the tastiest and the most attractive local dishes. We will bring you experience of culinary culture as well as vivid night life of local people.
HUE FOOD TOUR ITINERARY
5:00 pm. After picking up, we cross Trang Tien historical bridge for a quick visit at Dong Ba local market to be introduced about ingredient of foods in Hue and explore local hurry life in the end of day. Try the typical Bún bò (noodle soup with beef pork or crab and grilled pork right in the market)
5:30 pm. we continue with cyclo along the Perfume river to see the life of boatman on dragon boat. Arrive the most famous garden restaurant and enjoy traditional foods:
6:00 pm. Cycling into Hue citadel to visit a workshop and enjoy Mè Xửng (sesame candy)
6:30 pm. Getting out of citadel on Phu Xuan new bridge to enjoy Chè Hẻm (sweet soup)
7:00 pm. Continue the tour to enjoy Ca Hue (Hue folk music) on the Perfume River that was once the elegant pleasures of princes and officials in the court Hue. Flowing lanterns for blessing
8:00 pm. A cup of Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk or Beer at local pub (option) and finish the tour.
PRICE PER PERSON
|NUMBER OF PAX||01 pax||3-5 pax||06 – 10 pax||> 10 pax|
|PRICE / PAX||39 usd||29 usd||19 usd||15 usd|
- Beo cake – literally water fern cake.
- Nam cake – steamed shrimp rice cake.
- Loc cake – steamed clear tapioca cake.
- Bánh Khoái – stuffed rice pancake.
- Ram ít – Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling
- Nem Lui – Grilled chopped meat
- Tra Xanh – Green tea
- Foods as regard
- Dragon boat
- Hue folk music
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Wet tissues
- Bottle of water
- Personal expenses
- Foods not mention in the itinerary