HUE FOOD TOUR BY NIGHT
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
- Departure time: 4-5.pm
- Pickup location: Centrally located hotels in Hue City.
- Drop off: Centrally located site in Hue City.
- Dong Ba market
- Pay when you finish the tour
- Taste authentic Hue Foods
- Learn about the culinary and the culture of Hue.
- Get good opportunities to take photos
- Relax on leisure cyclo
- Enjoy traditional music on the perfume river
HUE FOOD TOUR OVERVIEW
“Hue, Viet Nam ancient capital, is cultural and culinary heart of the country, which is the complex history and rich tradition have produced that are both simple and sophisticated” According to research, Viet Nam cuisine has 1.700 different dishes. Of these, 1400 come from Hue. HUE FOOD TOUR by night gives you the tastiest and the most attractive local dishes. We will bring you experience of culinary culture as well as the vivid night life of local people.
HUE FOOD TOUR ITINERARY
5:00 pm. After picking you up, we cross Trang Tien historical bridge for a quick visit at Dong Ba local market to be introduced to food ingredient of foods in Hue and explore local hurry life in the end of day.
6:30 pm. We continue cycling along the Perfume river to see the life of boatman on dragon boat. Arrive the most famous garden restaurant and enjoy traditional foods such as: Beo cake – water fern cake, Nam cake – steamed shrimp rice cake, Loc cake – steamed clear tapioca cake, Bánh Khoái – stuffed rice pancake, Ram ít – Sticky rice dumplings
7:30 pm. Continue Hue food tour, we will move into the citadel to enjoy the main course as Bún bò (noodle soup with beef pork or crab and grilled pork right in the market) and green tea at a local restaurant. Cycling along Hue citadel to visit a workshop and enjoy Mè Xửng (sesame candy)
8:00 pm. Leave the citadel on Phu Xuan new bridge to enjoy Chè Hẻm (sweet soup)
8:30 pm. Taking A cup of Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk or Beer at local pub (option) and finish the tour.
- Beo cake – water fern cake.
- Nam cake – steamed shrimp rice cake.
- Loc cake – steamed clear tapioca cake.
- Bánh Khoái – stuffed rice pancake.
- Ram ít – Sticky rice dumplings
- Nem Lui – Grilled chopped meat
- Tra Xanh – Green tea
- Chè hẻm – Sweet soup
HUE FOOD TOUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Tour includes and excludes
- Foods as regard
- Hue folk music
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Wet tissues
- Bottle of water
- Personal expenses
- Foods not mention in the itinerary