1. La Vang Church is the first rest stop for travelers when traveling from Hue to Phong Nha private car. This is a holy site and an important pilgrimage place for Vietnamese Catholics. The church was built near three banyan trees, where they believed Maria appeared.
2. Hien Luong bridge – Ben Hai river. On the way from Hue to Phong Nha you can visit historical DMZ Viet Nam The Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone. It was a dividing line between North and South Vietnam. During the Vietnam War, It became important as the battleground demarcation separating North from South Vietnam territories.
3. Vinh Moc tunnel are structured in 3 floors, of which the top floor is 8-10m deep, the second floor is 12-15m deep, the third floor is 23m deep. These layers and branches are interconnected through a 780m long spindle. In the tunnels are living space of the people, ammunition storages – food, organs of the Party and government, military, public works (hall, maternity house, Information station …). The whole system has 13 doors (7 doors to the sea, 6 doors to the hill). In nearly 2,000 days in the tunnel, the people of Vinh Moc were wounded and 17 babies were born.
4. Phong Nha cave – the longest wet cave in the world. You will be amazed by the extremely large subterranean river system running through the entire cave and large dry chambers in the cave which form various images. It is 250kms drive from Hue to Phong Nha, During the American war the cave was also used as a hospital to store and hide equipment
5. Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave lies in the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. This is a UNESCO-recognised world natural heritage site in the central province of Quang Binh that has become a favourite destination of domestic and foreign tourists.
6. Dark Cave is located within Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. The main entrance is on Ho Chi Minh Highway West, about five kilometres north of Paradise Cave. UnlikeParadise Cave, which is artificially lit and is about politely observing the interior from a fenced boardwalk.
- Comfortable private car,
- Basic English speaking driver
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- A bottle of water
- 24 hour assistance
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- 4 seater cars: Toyota Vios, Toyota Altis, Honda Civic, Honda city; Kia K3 or Chevrolet cruize, ect
- 7 Seater cars: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner or Ford Everest, ect
- 16 seater cars: Toyota Hiace or Ford transit, ect
- La Vang church: Free
- Hien Luong museum: 40.000 vnd
- Vinh Moc tunnel: 40.000 vnd
- Phong Nha cave: 150.000 vnd
- Phong nha private boat: 360.000 vnd (Max 12 people)
- Paradise cave: 250.000 vnd
- Paradise cave E shuttle car: 50.000 vnd
- Dark cave + Jipline + mud bath: 450.000 vnd
- Free for children under 6 years old