Check our location and review
WHY HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle from Hue motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes?
- Hotline / Whatsapp: +84 348421282
- Meet us directly: 24A/11 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Hue city,Vietnam
HUE MOTORBIKE RENTAL PRICE LIST
- Hue motorbike rental include and exclude ?
- Where to ride to with Hue motorbike rental ?
- Type of bikes information
- Things to note when doing Hue motorbike rental
- Normal cost for Hue motorbike rental
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Free sending 1 luggages to the next destination (extra 2 usd for the next one)
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
- Personal expenses
What is deposit:
- Lugagges or Money depend on the bike
Riding around Hue city with Hue motorbike rental
Hue has been famoused for royal monuments such as Hue citadel, Thien Mu temple, Minh Mang tombh, Khai Dinh tomb and Tu Duc tomb. They are far way from city from 3 to 10km, so Motorbike is a good choice. Together with that, With a scooter rental in Hue, you can visit Hue abandonned water park, Thuan An beach, Thanh Toan village and Chuon lagoon
Riding From Hue to Hoi An or Da Nang with luggages transfer
You must have heard about Hai Van Pass on Top gear program. This is one of the highlight of the motorbike trip from Hue to Hoi An or Da nang. On the mountain, you have change to admire the view of Lang Co Bay, Ocean, Cloud and Da Nang city. Also, you can spend time Make photos on Tam Giang lagoon and view Da Nang from Marble mountain.
Riding from Hue to Sai Gon ( Ho Chi Minh city )
It is over 1000km from Hue to Sai Gon, this trip normally take 7 days with various experiences. The company can also send the luggages to Sai Gon for you.
- Day 1. Riding from Hue to Hoi An via Hai Van pass and Elephant spring
- Day 2. Riding around Hoi An to explore Hoi An ancent town, An Bang beach, Bay Mau coconut forest and My Son holy land
- Day 3. Riding from Hoi An to Quy Nhon
- Day 4. Riding from Quy Nhon to Nha Trang
- Day 4. Driving around Nha Trang
- Day 5. Riding from Nha Trang to Mui Ne
- Day 6. Riding around Mui Ne
- Day 7. Riding from Mui Ne to Sai Gon
Riding from Hue to Ha Noi capital
Ha Noi is 700km from Hue city, the best duration to explore this trip is 7 days
- Day 1. Riding around Hue city to explore Hue Abandonned park, Hue royal monuments and beach
- Day 2. Riding to Dong Hoi, on the way explore Vinh Moc tunnle
- Day 3. Riding from Dong Hoi city to Phong Nha
- Day 4. Explore Phong Nha caves
- Day 5. Riding from Phong Nha to Ninh binh
- Day 6. Explore Ninh Binh such as Tam Coc, Trang An, Bai Dinh
- Day 7. Riding from Ninh Binh to Ha Noi
Automatic scooters honda airblade are the easiest motorbike for those who love to ride but didnot have much experience. This bike is not only easy to drive, but also quite powerful in any roads. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with an extremely reasonable price when choosing this bike.
Semi-automatic scooters honda wave are the one of the stable most popular bikes for an unforgettable adventure. The semi bikes are rarely got any troubles. However, you also need to change the gear regularly especially riding on the mountain
Manual motorbikes Honda XR – is an ideal choice for an adventure in safety. The price is not too cheap but they are powerful for any mountainous road and fit for every people. They are the perfect motorbikes for every type of road, size of person and travel purpose. You will have an awesome time in Viet Nam on these bikes.
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the Hue motorbike rental.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VND and 1 dollar is 23.000 VND
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 100.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000