HOI AN MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle of Hue motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes.
- WHAT IS INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES?
- MOTORBIKE TYPES INFORMATION
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HOI AN MOTORBIKE RENAL
- NORMAL COST FOR A MOTORBIKE REPAIR IN VIETNAM
Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Delivering motorbikes and collect at your hotel.
- Free sending luggages to the next destination.
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
- Or 01 ID card + copy of passport
- Or 01 Passport for all bikes
- Or 100 to 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
Semi-automatic, Automatic 110cc are the two most popular bikes for an unforgettable adventure. 110cc bikes are strong enough for any routes in Vietnam and are low cost.
Automatic Yamaha novou 135cc are the most stable motorbike for those who love to explore nature and local lives safely. This bike is not only easy to drive, but also very powerful in any roads. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with an extremely reasonable price when choosing this bike.
Yamaha XTZ, Honda XR and kawasaki is an ideal choice for an adventure in safety. The price is not too expensive,and is powerful enoughfor any mountainous road and fit for every people. They are the perfect motorbikes for every type of road, size of person and travel purpose. You will have an awesome time in Viet Nam on these bikes.
When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VND and 1 dollar is 22.000 VND
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungee cords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relay box 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000