HOI AN MOTORBIKE RENTAL
The best way to explore Vietnam is by motorbike. With a motorcycle of Hue motorbike rental, you can choose any routes, visit any hidden landscapes and relax anytime you like. What can be greater than the adventurous feeling on a top gear motorbike via rural, coastal and mountainous roads to explore the best hidden landscapes.
Semi-automatic, Automatic 110cc and Win 110cc
Semi-automatic, Automatic 110cc and Win 110cc are the three most popular bikes for an unforgettable adventure. In spite of lowest cost, 110cc bikes are strong enough for any routes in Vietnam
Novou 135cc, Yamaha XTZ and Honda Master 125cc
Automatic Yamaha novou 135cc is the most stable motorbike for those who love to explore nature and local lives safely. This is not only easy to drive, but also very powerful in any roads. Moreover, you will have an amazing trip with extremely reasonable prices when choose this bike.
Yamaha XTZ are the perfect motorbikes for every type of roads, size of people and purposes of travel. You will have an owesome trip time in Viet Nam when select these bikes to accompany.
Honda 125cc Master is an ideal choice for a safe authentic adventure. Although the price is not too expensive, this bike is powerful for any mountainous roads and fit for every people.
NOTE: Extra 39 usd for an English speaking tour guide (rider)
- WHAT IS INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES?
- WHAT IS DEPOSIT?
- THINGS TO NOTE WHEN DOING HOI AN MOTORBIKE RENAL
- NORMAL COST FOR A MOTORBIKE REPAIR IN VIETNAM
- Good condition motorbikes, hemets and side racks
- Delivering motorbikes to your hotel.
- Free sending luggages to the next destination.
- Leaving the motorbikes at almost parts of Vietnam
- Good condition motorbike and helmets.
- Having detailed contract and instruction in English
EXCLUDES: Petrol, Meals and Accommodation
- 01 ID card + copy of passport
- or 01 Passport for all bikes
- or 100 to 500 usd (Depend on the bike)
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VND and 1 dollar is 22.000 VND
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungee cords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relay box 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000