Hue Food tour by night highlight
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
- The fresh ingredients are bought daily from local market
- Support for local food making family
- Visit Dong Ba market
- Pay when you finish the tour
- Taste authentic Hue Foods
- Learn about the culinary and the culture of Hue.
- Relax on leisure cyclo
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
Hue food tour overview
“Hue, Viet Nam ancient capital, is cultural and culinary heart of the country, which is the complex history and rich tradition have produced that are both simple and sophisticated” . Hue cuisine is the convergence of the quintessence of rivers, mountains, lagoons, sea and the cultural blend of three regions of Vietnam. According to a research, Viet Nam cuisine has 1.700 different dishes. Of these, 1400 come from Hue. Hue food tour by night gives you the tastiest and the most authentic local dishes. We will bring you the experience of culinary culture as well as the vivid night life of local people.
Hue food tour itinerary
5:00 pm. After picking you up, we cross Trang Tien historical bridge for a quick visit at Dong Ba local market to be introduced to food ingredient of foods in Hue and explore local hurry life in the end of day.
5:45 pm. After visiting Dong Ba Market, you will be taken on a cyclo ride through the Dragon Boat Family area to a traditional café with a view of the Perfume River. Here, you can savor traditional coffee or other beverages while listening to stories about the life of the people on both sides of the Perfume River.
6:30 pm. We continue cycling along the Perfume river to see the life of boatman on dragon boat. Arrive tan hidden garden restaurant and enjoy traditional foods assuch as: Beo cake – water fern cake, Nam cake – steamed shrimp rice cake, Loc cake – steamed clear tapioca cake, Bánh Khoái – stuffed rice pancake, Ram ít – Sticky rice dumplings
7:30 pm. Continue Hue food tour, we will move into the citadel to enjoy the main course as Bún bò (noodle soup with beef pork or crab and grilled pork right in the market) and green tea at a local restaurant.
8:00 pm. Cycling along Hue citadel then cross on Phu Xuan bridge to enjoy Chè Huế ( Hue sweet soup ). At here, besides sweet soup, you can try local sesami candy and green tea
8:30 pm. Cycling back to the Hotel and finish the tour.
Hue food includes:
- Beo cake – water fern cake.
- Nam cake – steamed shrimp rice cake.
- Loc cake – steamed clear tapioca cake.
- Bánh Khoái – stuffed rice pancake.
- Ram ít – Sticky rice dumplings
- Bún Bò – Hue noodle with beef / pork / crab
- Tra Xanh – Green tea
- Chè Huế – Sweet soup
Hue food tour information
- Tour includes and excludes
- Foods as regard
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Wet tissues
- Bottle of water or Solf drink
- Personal expenses
- Foods not mention in the itinerary
- Price for 1 person: 50 usd = 1.250.000 vnd
- Total price for 2 pax: 65 usd = 1.600.000 vnd
- Total price for 3 pax: 90 usd = 2.250.000 vnd
- Total price for 4 pax: 120 usd = 3.000.000 vnd
To book the food tour, please provide us info below via Whatsapp or email
- Your name
- Number of people you have
- Are you arlegic to anything
- Any special requests