TRAIN STATION HUE
Hue train station is located at 02 Bui Thi Xuan Street, 1 km from Hue city, Hotline: 0084 543 822 175
With the advantage location, it is easy for tourists to visit Hue city by pivate car or Hue city tours when get off from the train. The station is near green Hotel, La residence, and Ho Chi Minh Museum. From here, you can easily cross Phu Xuan or Trang Tien bridge to visit Hue Citadel or go shopping and enjoy Hue specialties at Dong Ba market.
TYPE OF SEATS:
Each type of seat has different prices, so depending on the long of your trip, you can choose for yourself a suitable type.
- Hard seat without air-conditioner.
- Hard seat with air-conditioner.
- Soft seat without air-conditioner.
- Soft seat with air-conditioner.
- First-floor/second-floor/third-floor hard bed without air-conditioner.
- First-floor/second-floor/third-floor hard bed with air-conditioner.
- First-floor/second-floor/third-floor soft bed with air-conditioner.
- Under 2 years old: Free
- From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): 75% of adult price for the North – South trains and and vice versa.
- But for trains Hanoi – Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
- Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.
ROUTES FROM TRAIN STATION HUE
HUE – HA NOI
- Length: About 688 Kilometers.
- Trains: SE2, SE4, SE6 and SE8.
- Duration:12 hours (From Hue to Hanoi or return).
- Hanoi stationhas two stops. The Main station (Hanoi station) located at 120 Le Duan street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi and Hanoi station B located at Tran Quy Cap street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. With the trains from Hanoi to Southern usually depart at the Main station (Hanoi station) and the trains to Northen (Sapa – Lao Cai) depart at the Station B.
HUE – HO CHI MINH
- Length: 1038 Kilometers.
- Trains:SE1, SE3, SE5 and SE7.
- Duration: 20 hours(From Hue to Saigon or return).
- Ho Chi Minh railway station Address : 1 Nguyen Thong Street , 9 Ward, 3 District, Ho Chi Minh City
HUE – DA NANG
- Length: 103 Kilometers.
- Trains: SE1, SE3, SE5 and SE7 (which belong to Reunification Express train).
- Duration: About 2,5 hours(From Hue to Danang or return).
- Danang railway station: Address : 200 Hai Phong street , Thanh Khe District , Da Nang City
HUE – DONG HOI
- Length: 166 Kilometers.
- Trains: SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8 and SE20.
- Duration: About 3 hours (From Hue to Dong Hoior return).
- Dong Hoi stationlocated at Sub-regional 4 (Tiểu Khu 4), Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh. This station is only one gate and very big. So, you can arrive the station very clearly by Taxi or Xe Om.
HUE – NHA TRANG
- Length: about 627 Kilometers.
- Trains: SE1, SE3, SE5 and SE7.
- Duration: About 12 hours(From Hue to Nha Trang or return).
- Nha Trang railway station address : 17 Thai Nguyen, Phuoc Tan District, Nha Trang City
Train station Hue is an old railway station on the main North–South Railway. The station was built in 1906 by the French colonial authorities and considered as one of the most beautiful railway stations in Vietnam today.
Traveling by train is an exciting experience when visit Vietnam. The train not only takes you across Vietnam, but gives you a chance to contemplate hidden sceneries that you can not find in any way.